Friday, November 13, 2009

One Last Try to Fix



My MMA Surgery is T-Minus 57 days and Counting


 Last Try - A Pressure of 18 Centimeters:

I have tried and tried and tried at this new recommended presure. Every day, I mean every night and all night (6-8 hours) for 10 months. I promise not to mention again that I am an Ex-Marine. No results. My symptoms from day one (3 & 1/2 years ago) are the same. I go to bed around 10:00/10:30pm. My Symptoms are:

• I usually fall asleep within 5 to 15 minutes.

• I sleep straight for approximately 4 hours.

• Then I battle getting back to sleep and stay asleep for the rest of the night.

• I usually am able to sleep for 15 to 45 minutes segments.

• I get up out of bed about 6:00 / 6:30am (8 hours sack time).

• I get up un-refreshed, tired, low energy, depressed, poor concentration, etc.

Let me repeat myself. These symptoms have not changed since I was first diagnosed with sleep apnea and was put on a CPAP/BiPAP machine.


I should let you know, that I do not have a surgery date yet. I don’t even know if Dr. Li will give me the go ahead after seeing me on December 7th. Say your prayers for me and don’t forget to include my insurance company for an “OK – Approval.” So the 57 days includes a 30 day waiting period for scheduling and my insurance approval. I will let you all know as soon as I hear anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment