Friday, January 29, 2010

Ahhhhhhhh Sllllleeeeeeeeeeep

Last night I slept from 10:30 pm - 3:00 am and then again from 3:00 am - 7:00 am. I slept like a baby. Very peaceful undisturbed sleep. I still did not feel that great when I woke up and got out of bed. But about 2:00 pm in the afternoon, I thought I was in heaven. I felt great, energetic, happy and many other wonderful feelings. This was the best I have felt in 15-20 years. I guess I gained a little on my huge sleep deprivation debt. Thank God.

3 comments:

  1. yeah!!!!! so happy for you. I'll pray for many more good nights and days. Keep up your patience!
    katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are improving! Prayers still being sent your way!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    Thank you for your prayers. I really feel them from everyone. We are looking forward to your visit at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete